Monday, July 23, 2012

In The Beginning...

...there once was a website called "The RV Vagabonds".  Not to be confused with the blog, RV Vagabonds, which I also write.  The website worked for a while, but then the hosting company started tweaking pieces-parts of the system and sometimes it would work with the Firefox browser and sometimes it wouldn't and sometimes its text editor would work and sometimes it wouldn't.  So I ended up with a mishmash of html pages and rich text editor pages and it all got to be a big mess keeping it straight.  So I created the blog "Full Timing in a Tin Can on Wheels" to be able to repost some of the articles and information I had maintained on the website.  But I also had a huge list of mini-reviews of many of the restaurants we have tried in our travels and I wasn't sure if Bl*gger would be able to handle the lists the way I had them broken up in sections.  So I'm going to try to start listing them by state alphabetically.  And then I'll have to turn around and update many of the states because I dropped the website a year ago and have been posting reviews on TripAdvisor in the meantime so I'll have to add those to my personal lists.


Like art, we're not food experts; we simply know what we like.  When it comes to Oriental food we like it spicy.  Mexican food, the same way.  We like our meat medium rare, our toast toasted.  Those are the ground rules so here we go.

No comments: